I've gone sex mad on a Tuesday!
And can think of nothing else
I have my basic needs
And can think of nothing else
I have my basic needs
I hunger for Japanese food
I crave cold beer and fine wine
I long for a great art museum
And most of all...
And most of all...
I dream of a good woman
Whose clothes fall to the floor
Who runs around naked
Who joins me in a swirling jacuzzi
Where we kiss and caress sublimely
In our steamy hot wet world
Who runs around naked
Who joins me in a swirling jacuzzi
Where we kiss and caress sublimely
In our steamy hot wet world
And we enjoy a lot of sex
Sublime Sex
Sublime Sex
Ecstatic Sex
Joyful Sex
Liberating Sex
Tuesday Sex...
Erotic Poems
by E.E. Cummings
Best Women's Erotica. Vol. 4
edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel
Erotic Poems
by E.E. Cummings
Best Women's Erotica. Vol. 4
edited by Rachel Kramer Bussel




No comments:
Post a Comment